Sunday, May 29, 2011

Learning the ropes of FOREX)

After reading my previous post, you might be thinking of trading your own local currency because it is readily available. But you have to know that there are only 8 major currencies being traded. Aren't there thousands of currencies"-Yes but the aforementioned 8 currencies are most often traded because they represent countries with esteemed central banks, stable governments, and relatively low inflation rates.They are the following:

1. .S. Dollar ($)
2. European Currency Unit (€)
3. Japanese Yen (¥)
4. British Pound Sterling (£)
5. Swiss Franc (Sf)
6. Canadian Dollar (Can$)
7. Australian
8. New Zealand Dollars.

I hope you'll be patient in learning FOREX Trading. I believe that it is important to learn the basics before jumping in to trading. Knowing details is better than knowing the ambiguous. I've heard that its hard to learn. That's why I chose to learn the hard way.

No comments: